2016-2017 Camaro LT1 MSD Atomic Air Force Intake Manifold #2700
The all-new MSD Atomic AirForce intake manifold delivers improved airflow and distribution to improve the performance of stock and modified engines.
The unique bell-mouthed runner entrances maximize airflow and minimize shrouding - all while optimizing the available plenum volume for an unobstructed flow path over opposing runners. The polymer molded 2-piece design allows for easy access to the runners for porting.
The Atomic AirForce LT1 manifold accepts OEM Drive-By-Wire (DBW) and aftermarket Big-Bore DBW throttle bodies – as well as cable operated throttle bodies. Auxiliary fuel rails and port injectors may also be fitted for applications where the capacity of the stock Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) system has been exceeded. The intake is supplied with new OEM-style bolts, but the use of new OEM-style intake port seals is required.
For those looking to get the most out of their LT1, this intake manifold by MSD will do the trick:
- Dyno test shows 36 HP AT THE REAR WHEELS over the competition as tested on a LPE L28 Camaro.
- Polymer material resists heat soak and minimizes weight.
- 103mm Throttle bore allows the use of large throttle bodies for greater air flow.
- Direct flow path runner design promotes maximum airflow.
- Allows for the use of stock fuel rails,aftermarket rails including the Atomic LS EFI.
- The two-piece manifold design provides convenient access to the runners for porting.
- Designed using Computational Fluid Dynamic Modeling to create optimal plenum volume and efficient air flow paths.
- Multiple models available for all LS1, 2, 3, 6, 7, L99 and the new LT1 engine (#2700).
- Patent Pending. CARB Pending.
The installation intructions can be downloaded here, http://documents.msdperformance.com/2700.pdf